There is no on-site parking but a limited number of free parking spaces will be available adjacent to the event HQ on Sea View Car Park courtesy of East Lindsey District Council. Both the car park and Marathon HQ (The Leicester Children’s Holiday Centre) are on Quebec Road which, due to the events road closures, must be accessed via High Street, Mablethorpe. Photos of their entrances can be seen below.
Access to free parking at Seaview car park will close at 09.00 on the day of the race. Those wishing to exit Sea View Car Park during the race are likely to experience extensive delays. We recommend those wishing to leave early park at one of the car parks listed below.
Note there will be no on street parking available in the vicinity of the event.
Additional pay and display public & private car parks will be open in and around the town and these are as follows.
- Quebec Road (private & public) long stay, approximately 200 spaces
- Seacroft Road public, long stay 100 spaces
- Queen’s Park North, public, long stay 100 spaces
- Queen’s Park South, public, long stay 70 spaces
- Park Square, public, long stay, 80 spaces