There will be toilets available at the Race HQ, portable toilets are situated around the course adjacent to the water stations and there are public toilets in the towns of Mablethorpe and Sutton on Sea at the following locations.
- Dunes Gardens, Quebec Road, Mablethorpe
- Seacroft Road Bus Station, Mablethorpe
- Coral Cafe, promenade, Mablethorpe
- Queen’s Park, Mablethorpe
- Bohemia Promenade, Sutton on Sea
- The Pleasure Gardens, Sutton on Sea
Local cafes & public houses are happy for you to use their facilities whilst you are eating or drinking there.
Parking / Event Location
There is no on street parking in the vicinity of the start/finish line for the safety of runners, spectators and marshals. There are several council Pay & Display car parks within a 10 minute walk of the race HQ and there are private car parks within a 5 minute walk.
For more information please see page on parking.
Please see the course map here. The Promenade between the main pullover at Mablethorpe and the main pullover at Sutton on Sea provides a great vantage point for spectators. The raised walkway alongside Quebec Road presents an ideal opportunity for photographers, film makers and spectators to observe the first (and last) half mile.
- Wheelchair entrants for the full & half marathon commence at 09.20 and the race officially finishes at 16.00
- The full & half marathon commence at 09.30 and the race officially finishes at 16.00
- The 5k commences at 09.40
- Presentations from 12:15 at the race HQ
- Event closes at 4pm
Souvenirs aren’t available for purchase during the day but will available for purchase on this website after the event including any surplus runners t-shirts.